Standard II - Ethics and Integrity
Ethics and integrity are central, indispensable, and defining hallmarks of effective higher education institutions. In all activities, whether internal or external, an institution must be faithful to its mission, honor its contracts and commitments, adhere to its policies, and represent itself truthfully.
Assemble the following, as appropriate:
- Recruitment and marketing materials (printed and electronic)
- Public disclosure information required by the Commission and government entities (printed and electronic)
- Institutional by-laws, guidelines, and policies.
- Handbooks (student, faculty, employee, etc.)
- Processes and procedures relevant to ethics and integrity
This standard includes the following Criteria, which explicate the standard and specify particular characteristics or qualities that are incorporated in the standard. The Criteria are not a simple checklist. When an institution does not demonstrate evidence of a particular Criterion, it may demonstrate through alternative information that it meets the standard.