Standard VI - Planning, Resources, and Institutional Improvement
The institution's planning processes, resources, and structures are aligned with each other and are sufficient to fulfill its mission and goals, to continuously assess and improve its programs and services, and to respond effectively to opportunities and challenges.
Assemble the following, as appropriate:
- The institution’s two most recent externally audited financial statements, including management letters
- Financial projections for the next two years
- Documentation of an implemented, systematic, and sustained institutional assessment process linking planning, assessment and resource allocation decisions
- Institutional strategic planning documents
- Processes and procedures relevant to planning, resources and institutional improvement
This standard includes the following Criteria, which explicate the standard and specify particular characteristics or qualities that are incorporated in the standard. The Criteria are not a simple checklist. When an institution does not demonstrate evidence of a particular Criterion, it may demonstrate through alternative information that it meets the standard.